Are they Selfish? Do they know how to thank God for each and everything they have got in life? Do they know how to use the problem as the first step of the solution?
I think that some people don’t know all these things. They are no one but negative-minded people.
One of my relatives is extremely negative-minded. When he/she comes to our house, a sadness appears all around but it never could bring an impact on me.
I have tried a lot to bring him/her in the positive world. But I failed. Then I found the differences between the positive-minded people and negative minded people.
Here are those differences:
1. Negative-minded people don’t love themselves. Positive-minded people love themselves.
2. Negative-minded people don’t love truly to God. Positive-minded people love truly to God.
3. Whatever the negative-minded people get, they never become satisfied. Positive-minded people get satisfied and try to get more to fulfill their dream.
4. Negative-minded people suffer from the jealous of the other family members who show their happiness. Positive-minded people never suffer from this disease.
5. Negative-minded people expect bad things to their happy family members. Positive-minded people expect the good for all.
6. Negative-minded people cry and remain sad all the time as they love it. Positive-minded people cry as they get strength from it.
7. Negative-minded people throw questions to God-“Why all the bad things are happening with me, God”? Positive-minded people said to God-“I will prove it that I am capable of doing it and I must do it. “
8. Negative-minded people love to blame others even to God silently. Positive-minded people love to take responsibility.
9. Negative-minded people search for problems so deeply that they don’t find the solutions easily. Positive-minded people remain busy in giving solutions and then their solutions always become ready to appear as and when required.
10. Negative-minded people find problems within the solutions. Positive-minded people find solutions within the problems.
So, we can conclude that negative-minded people see clouds and get fear of bad weather. The positive-minded people see the sunlight hidden within the clouds and thus get strength in all around.
Cuemath is a learning program of Mathematics from class kg to class seven(Offline, managed by online) and class eight to class ten (Completely online). Cuemath is such a program where your kids can clear the basic concepts of mathematics and gradually kids will start falling in love with Mathematics.
Here are the 15 reasons why your kids should enroll in Cuemath:
1. Quality of Worksheets: Worksheets are excellent. Worksheets that kids will solve at the beginning of any chapter are built up based on basic concepts. Gradually, worksheets become hard.2. School Syllabus: The school syllabus is fully covered. You may not find the exact title of all the chapters, but while solving the worksheets, you will come to know how tactfully all the chapters are covered.
3. The number of worksheets and Math box: There are many workbooks. The number of workbooks is equal to the number of chapters of the school syllabus. In each workbook, there are one-two modules. In each module, there are 12-16 numbers worksheets. Now, you can calculate the total number of worksheets. The number of worksheets is huge.
4. Math Gym: There are so many facilities like Math Gym by which your kids can enhance their speed of calculations.
5. Tab Facility: during one hour class your kids will solve the different types of puzzles by which aptitude skill will be enhanced.
6. Puzzle Cards: There is a total of 500 puzzle cards. During one hour of class, 5 minutes discussion is held regarding the puzzle card. It is given to kids for solving at home. This enhances the reasoning skill of kids.
7. Cuemath certified teacher: There will be 3 hours class per week which will be taken by Cuemath certified teachers. They will guide your kids.
8. Cue the answers: Cuemath is such an excellent math program where teachers guide you and show you the path, your kid should follow for solving the numerical. Many home tutors either solve the problems or telling your kids to check with the answers. If the answers don’t match, they don’t explain the steps.
9. Olympiad Prepack: your kids will get free online Olympiad pre-pack where few test papers are there for practices and few mock tests are there. It is completely online.
10. Real Investment: Many home tutors teach kids like school teachers. One day, if you cross-check the ability of your kid, you may find that keeping a tutor for two-three years with high fees has become worthless as your kid can’t able to explain you the reason behind the procedure of the numerical. In Cuemath, after two years, if you cross-check the ability of your kid, you will find that he/she would have explained every step with a proper explanation for every numerical. So, if you spend on cuemath, your kid will gain a concept which is an investment for you as Mathematics is a life skill.
11. Fall in love with Mathematics: Kids will surely fall in love in Mathematics which you will come to know after six months from the date of first-class.
12. Batch size is small: In school even in some coaching classes, you will find 30-40 students in a class. So Teacher and student ratio is 30:1 whereas in Cuemath, the maximum ratio is 6:1. 13. Flexibility: If your kid is performing excellent and he belongs to class four, then Cuemath provides him worksheets for class five and making him advanced. Similarly, if he can’t perform well, Cuemath will provide worksheets for class three. So, this math program is very much flexible.
14. Highly focused: It is such a math program whose motto is to enhance the concept, aptitude skills, and reasoning skill. For achieving these parameters, it will help your kid as much as possible.
15. Availability: It is available in all cities, all areas. You may find cuemath teacher in your area only. So your kid has not to do the journey. You may get the cuemath center in walking distance. It is growing rapidly. Very soon, it will cover rural areas too. Moreover, cuemath gives importance to the students and therefore fix the time as per their availability.
A program is the best program when it ensures the following:
Flexibility in timing of the program depending on the students’ availability.
Buying the worksheets only will not give a good improvement to your kid.Similarly, keeping a home tutor will also not give a good improvement. When you provide both facilities-cuemath worksheets and cuemath certified teacher to your kid, the improvement will be much higher.
If you are interested for your kid, please click on the following link to get the center near your area : https://www.cuemath.com
If you are from Kolkata, West Bengal and stay near Airport, please contact with me for enrolling your child (only two seats are left) at : “email@example.com”
Thank you for reading. Let us make a beautiful world together. God bless.
For believing in God, you have not to go to a crowded temple. Seek a temple where silence exists. Use your mind as a ladder and enter inside your body. Listen to your soul. Feel it. You will be able to see a world within you where all organs are working continuously as like time is moving and our planets are rotating. Those organs have no expectations, they don’t know for what they are running. They are running according to your instructions. How long and when will you sleep, nobody can tell except you. When will you start swimming and will make your body parts more active are known to you only. Your body-organs do not know about those.
It is exactly like universe as the planets of the universe does not know for what they are running. Time does not know about the fruit of their works. These are running as per God’s instructions.
For getting God, you are running from temple to temple is ridiculous. God is within you, God is in your surroundings. God is in the Air. Even, God is within Emptiness. You have to use a perfect ladder. Your mind will have to ride on this ladder. Your mind will take you to God.
We also should work continuously like time, planets and equipment or body-organs inside our body. If earth stops moving, we all will die. Similarly, If any equipment( body-organ) fails, we will die. There are a lot of similarities in between the solar system and our body.
What will happen if we stop working? Our feelings will die. Then, our body will die. What will happen if we work continuously? We will get blessings from God and this is the primary need of our existence. As the Sun never asks why should it shine and rotate, we also should not ask why should we work. The planets rotate to maintain the solar system. Similarly, we should work to maintain the good works done by mankind, to save the mankind.
Thank you for reading. Let us make a beautiful world together. God bless.
Siblings: 14 numbers, Netaji was 9th in his family.
Ravenshaw Collegiate School: till the Matriculation examination in 1913
Presidency College: After Matriculation
Scottish Church College at the University of Calcutta: Passed B.A in 1918 in Philosophy
ICS Examination: Ranked fourth in 19th Novemeber, 1919.
Resigned Indian Civil Service(ICS): In 1921
In 1934, Bose met with Emilie Schenkle in Germany.
Got married in 1937
Their daughter is :Anita Bose Pfaff
President of All India Youth Congress
Secretary of Bengal State Congress
Editor of the Newspaper- “Forward”.
CEO of Calcutta Municiple Corporation
Mayor of Calcutta in 1924
Organiser of Indian National Congress (INC) in Calcutta
The author of the book –“ The Indian Struggle” (In this book India’s journey towards independence in the years 1920 to 1934 has been explained. The book was published in London in 1935. The British Government banned this book).
In 1938, he became the leader of National Stature and agreed to accept to become Congress President.
Mohondas Gandhi splitted the INC Party.
On 22nd June, in 1939 He formed “All India Forward Block”.
He was thrown in jail by the British, but was released following a seven-day hunger strike. Bose’s house in Calcutta was kept under surveillance by the CID.
Bose escaped from under British surveillance from his Elgin Road house in Calcutta on the night of 17 January 1941, accompanied by his nephew Sisir Kumar Bose.
It was not Gandhiji, rather it was Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose to whom British got scared.
He formed INA to fight against British.
Popular dialogue by Bose : “Give me blood, I shall give you freedom”.
There are three numbers commette formed to investigate the death mystery of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose :
Shah Nawaz Committee 1956: It concluded that Bose died in a plane crash in Taiwan on 18 August 1945
Khosla Commission 1970: The single investigator was G. D. Khosla, a retired chief justice of the Punjab High Court. This commission also concluded that Bose died in a plane crash.
Mukherjee Commission 2005: Mukherjee commission investigated about the death of Bose in 2005 and concluded that Bose is dead but he did not die in a plane crash.
The largest power is hidden in “Visualization”. Visualize that you are the happiest person in this world. Visualize that you have no grief about your past, you have no complaints about others. Visualize that nobody have any complaints about you. Visualize that you have forgiven others and others also have forgiven you. Visualize about a beautiful, colorful world which is full of happiness and peace. To visualize these things are not so easy, but practice makes every difficult things easy. Practice Visualization. Once you can visualize everything in positive direction, you will achieve an immense power which will help you to bring more happiness and more peace.
Whatever we read in the religious books, are not false. Some of the things are seemed to be a magic, but it is not magic, it is reality. You also can make some impossible things possible and people will treat these things as magic. Once, you become habituated in visualizing the things in positive way, you yourself will be the medicine for your health.
You can make yourself an ideal hero/heroine or a devil with the help of power of Visualization. The things you will visualize deeply and daily will happen with you sooner or later.Never visualize negative things. If you can’t visualize, you say louder that you are happiest person. You imagine a scene where you are smiling all the time. You imagine big, positive things. Then, universe will also give you the things you want. Thank you for reading. Let us make a beautiful world together. God bless!