I am very grateful to Ms. Laura for nominating me for Mystery Blogger Award on 13.01.19. I am very late to publish this post. I was waiting for weekend for posting this due to busy schedule. Please visit her blog – lauravent69 . I love her stamina which she has published in her blog. I love her jolly nature. It really gives a great lesson to all of us. Thank you very much dear Laura for remembering me while thinking of nominations .
What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Put the award logo/image on your blog
List the rules
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Three random things about me :
- I am very polite and honest.
- I am introvert and hard working.
- When I dream for something, I can’t sleep at night.
Questions asked by Ms. Laura :
- What is your favorite hobby? Ans : Writing, Travelling and Gardening.
- Is there anyplace you’d like to go on vacation that you have never had the chance to visit before? Ans : I wish I can visit each corner of the World.
- What does blogging do for you mentally? It gives me strength. Writing has taken the place of my tears.
- Your top 5 movies of all time.Ans : I don’t watch movie much. so, it is difficult for me to choose.
- Favorite snack. Ans : Pizza Slice
My nominees are :
Questions to my Nominees : Same as asked by Ms. Laura to me.
Thank you Ms. Laura once again. I love her blogging very much.
Thank you all for reading. Let us together make a beautiful world. God bless this entire Universe.