According to research, only 5% of the human brain is conscious. The other 95% is unconscious programming and default settings of neural networks.
“Humans only use 10% of their Brains” is just a metaphor that resembles our failing education system … Did you know that people with O Blood Type have more gray matter in their brain?
Gray matter is what gives humans our information processing power.
“Did you know the brain processes 400 Billion bits of information a second, BUT we are ONLY aware of 2,000 of those?” ~ Dr. Joe Dispenza, D.C.
As I lay in bed last night attempting to sleep I began thinking of my life, the different phases I went through. I saw how at one time, I thought I really ‘had it together’, and realize now that I knew nothing, still don’t know much, yet I’m willing to ask the tough questions of myself…
View original post 379 more words