Today I have completed one year. The age of my blogging is 1 year. Today I will share some personal feelings in this post.
It was September 8th,2018. I was suffering from loneliness. If I would not have chosen the blogging work, loneliness might have attacked me. Fortunately, it couldn’t. Though, I am not getting a lot of visitors for my site, it acts as a mind purifier. Here are the things how Blogging helped me:
- It increases my self confidence.
- It shows me how to take care of my own belongings. Whatever I write are completely my belongings. I must be responsible and answerable for my words.
- It helps me in discovering myself in a new way.
- It shows me that there are many people who are prevailing in my situation and also many people whose conditions are poorer than me.
- It shows me that Interaction with people is a major part of success in all areas even in Blogging too.
- Though I am alone at house, I feel that all blogging friends,readers are with me.
- In this one year , I have 1089 followers.
- It has given me courage in learning driving to. I have learned and got licence also.
A Very Big Thank You to all my lovely Readers, Followers, Friends.Special thanks to WordPress. I think that it is the best platform for bloggers.
Thank you for reading. Let us make a beautiful world together. God bless.