I feel so honoured and so excited to announce that I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by Dr. Nimish. His blogs are wonderful and very inspiring. Do check his blogs :
I am grateful to Dr. Nimish. Thank you very much @Dr. Nimish.
What Is The Blogger Recognition Award?
The award is a way that we recognize and support each other as bloggers, and especially to show that we appreciate how much time, work, energy, and effort goes into producing and maintaining a high-quality blog. It is a humbling experience to be recognized from my fellow blogger (and friend) this past week.
The Blogger Recognition Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Got Started?
I used to write from my childhood by using pen and paper. Then, after marriage,my brother-in-law suggested me to open a blog. He had created for me but that was in Bengali in blogspot. Oneday, while nurturing with my Bengali Blogs, I came across “WordPress”. Immidiately I opened my site. I started writing over here.
Thank you “Blogging World” – you showed me the path to recover from mental injuries.
Two Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers
I want to give the advice to the people specially who are fighting mentally, who are crying alone, who can’t be able to share their pain with anyone :
1. Just write. Write whatever you want, write your problems. Write why do you feel that nobody is with you.
2. If you have any dream, try hard to achieve it. If failure comes, let it come but never let failure allow you to stop in proceeding further.
My Nominees for the Blogger Recognition Award :
Anyone of my followers can participate.
Thank you for reading. Let us make a beautiful world together. God bless.