Self Appraisal is a term which makes ourselves happy. Self Appraisal is a term which we should do once in a year. We should choose a particular date for appraising ourselves . I choose my birthday to do the self appraisal of myself.
Before displaying my “Self Appraisal” to you, let us discuss about the need of it:
1. We can evaluate ourselves how we are progressing.
2. Why will you compare yourself with others when you are alive? If you want to compare with others, you should consider so many factors : the environment on which your competitor has brought up, the current environment of your competitors, personal issues from both of you and so many. It is not possible to consider all these factors while comparing. So why do you want to put pressure unnecessarily on you by comparing in a wrong way?
3. When you will see that your present is far better than your past, you will be motivated by yourself.
4. If you do the self-appraisal by this way, at least once in a year, you will remember your past.
5. Self Appraisal does not mean how are you promoted at your office rather it means as a human being how are you performing in this universe.
Here is my self-appraisal :
1. I enjoy my work whatever I do.
2. I feel more confident as my eyes are travelling entire world through online.
3. I have joined fitness club and I have got lots of knowledge there.
4. Number of my friends has been increased (compared to last year).
5. As a human being, I am approaching towards perfection.
Here I must say the name of “Mr. Sandeep Maheswari” whose motivational speech always inspires me. You can search his motivational speech in youtube.
Here I must say the name of “Mrs. Ruma Ghosh”(My neighbor) who shows me how to take care of health.
Are you ready to do your “Self Appraisal”? If so, please write a post on it and send me the link.