Thank you very much (TUSHARA OLIVIA), for nominating me for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’.
I am very grateful to “TUSHARA OLIVIA” for this award. Her Blog posts are about “CREATIVE IDEAS”.. . Do read her blog here – ” SIGNATURE OF ANONYMOUS “.
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 3 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
3 Things about me :
- I am simple,serious,hard working
- I can’t stay postponing my works.
- I want to do three jobs simultaneously -Job,blogging,looking after my family.
1. Whom do you admire the most in your life?
-> My father
2. Who is your favorite writer & why?
-> Difficult to say,particularly one’s name. There are so many -Chetan Vagat, Amish Tripathi and so many Bengali authors – Rabindranath Tagore,Bankim Chandra,Sarat Chandra…….etc. Also like Shakespeare.
Here I must say that I like songs by Rabindranath Tagore. When I hear his songs, I swim in another imaginative world. It is an awesome feelings.
3. Suppose one day you became as famous as Shakespeare what will be your attitude towards your fortune. NB: Use imagination
If I become that much famous,definitely I will have lots of money. I will do two things: (1) I will travel all countries in the world (2) I will open one Orphanage and will look after the kids.
4. What is your passion that follows you from your childhood till today?
Of course ,it is writing. I remembered that when I was 6-7 years old, I had written one story regarding Dowry system in India.
5. What is your personal method to reduce stress or sadness?
When I feel sad, I try to stay alone, and sing a song written by me only or write a sad poem.
I GIFT THIS AWARD TO:
- I am not specifying this as I am not good in judging and also I feel that many of my followers in WordPress site deserve to get the awards. Everyone’s thought is unique and I love their blogs. There are so many about “Fashions, Cooking tips,Beauty tips, Health Tips,Deep Thoughts,Random Thoughts, Awesome quotes,Stories,poems etc”. I love all of my followers’ Blogs. It is very difficult to judge and nominate only 3 numbers. So I am requesting my interested readers and followers to participate for this award.
Thank you for reading. Let us make a beautiful World together. God bless.