I am very thankful to Atul Depak for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This Award is generally meant for new and upcoming bloggers, to give them encouragement and exposure to the blogging world and to foster a community of recognition and appreciation. This is the 4th time I have been nominated for an award and 3rd time I have been nominated for Liebster Award.
Click here to know the the Official Rules of the Liebster Award 2018.
Questions asked by “Atul Depak” and my answers-
- Can you describe yourself in 5 words? What are those words?
- Honest,Simple,Hard working,Polite,Introvert
- Apart from your mother, which woman has inspired you the most?
- Whenever I read this question, no woman ,except -my sister and one of my friend and both are “Tripti” flashed…..But I think my Father’s inspiration is highest one.
- For what cause you would be willing to give your life?
- I don’t want to give my life, because my daughter’s life is linked with my life.If One Day I can’t help my family members and I become dependent on my family members in everything, even for basic things also……that day I will give my life.
- Do you support the annihilation of caste system?
- Cast system should be removed. I believe..if we want to classify human beings… we should classify as : Polite-Rude; Kind-Unkind;Honest-Dishonest etc.
- Should the United Nations be transformed into a world government?
- Who according to you has been the most influential person in the history of Humankind? And why?
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose. A great freedom fighter in India.
- Who is your favorite world leader and why?
- Swami Vivekananda and Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. Their idealisms touch my heart.
- What according to you is the best way to solve the ongoing refugee crisis?
- Every transition period is difficult. The process should be very slow and the process should start after arranging every basic requirements of them. It is very difficult to comment standing on my position because a leader have to judge so many directions which we may not imagine also.
- What according to you is the best way to tackle climate change?
- Attitude….Change your attitude..if climate change gives you problem, don’t give your attention on the climate change, focus your mind on other important issues. Above all, every climate has its own beauty. We should enjoy it.
- What will you do if you were the only person left on Earth?
- I will dedicate myself to God and Nature.
Some Random thoughts about me-
- I am very polite.
- Love my father too much
- I don’t like if people smoke.
- I feel ciggerret factory should be closed.
- Like traveling very much
- Family is first priority to me.
- To me, God means doing good for others.
- Suddenly I remembered my sister.. Who is no more in this world..
- Feel bad about ongoing conflicts in the world.
Due to short time, I could not able to specify my nominees. But my humble request to the new interested bloggers and followers that they can participate for this award. Today is last date for participating. As I was celebrating Christmas with my family members, could not able to post it immediately after getting the nominations. Thank you Atul Depak for nominating me. Please read his blog. It is about “Reflections of a Curious Mind for Success and Welfare “. It is really informative and very nice to read.
Questions for the nominees-
Same as asked by “Atul” to me.
I thank again “Atul Depak” and the creator of this award. It really gives encourage to the new Bloggers.
Thank you all my readers. Wish you and your family a very happy christmas. Let us make a beautiful world together. God bless this entire Universe !